Prince Harry and Meghan spent £2.4 million (US$3.2 million) to fix up Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate of the British Royal Family.
The British Royal Family is moving Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle out of their home, Frogmore Cottage, which is on the Windsor Estate. King Charles has made the decision to kick him out of the palace. This royal couple who lives in America doesn’t have a place of their own yet. King Charles has decided to give this cottage to Prince Andrew, according to a report that came out on Wednesday. Queen Elizabeth II gave Frogmore Cottage to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as a gift for their wedding in 2018.
Getting ready for King Charles III to be crowned
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan have been asked to move out of their home in the UK. This is because the royal family is getting ready for their father, King Charles III, to be crowned. This has been confirmed by a spokesman for Prince Harry and Megan. It said that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been told to leave Frogmore Cottage, where they live. This is a sign that the British royal family is getting further apart.
The renovation of Frogmore Cottage caused a lot of noise.
Before leaving the UK for royal duties and moving to Southern California, the couple lived in Frogmore Cottage, which is on the grounds of Windsor Castle, west of London. Prince Harry and Meghan said that when they came back to the UK, they would stay at Frogmore Cottage. In September 2020, a spokesman said that Prince Harry had fixed up the house, which cost British taxpayers £2.4 million ($3.2 million). After that, he worked for the royal family.
Getting ready to take “Spare” down the day after it comes out.
The British newspaper “The Sun” says that King Charles started to get rid of Prince Harry on January 11, the day after his explosive memoir “Spare” came out. The things Prince Harry said in “Spare” have made the rift between him and his royal family even bigger. The book also has details of private conversations she had with her father and her brother, Prince William. But neither Buckingham Palace nor Prince Harry have said anything about this so far.