Prince Harry of Britain has said that tabloid writers are “criminals.” He says that court papers show that Buckingham Palace tried to hide details about the phone hacking.Follow for more updates:newsydrone.com
Harry said he was revealing tabloid “criminals” who he thought were doing wrong because he loved his country. So, he has taken a media group to court for breaking his privacy.
Harry is not happy with the throne
In London’s High Court, Prince Harry and six other people sued the related newspapers, which owns the Daily Mail, for phone hacking and other privacy violations.
While this was going on, Prince Harry said that the government was wrong for working with the tabloid press. He said that the institute has made it clear that members of the royal family should not testify in court because it could reveal wrongdoings by the government.
Last year, Prince Harry did the job
In a statement he gave to the media on Tuesday, he said he wanted to reveal Associated’s crimes “for everyone’s sake.”
Harry, the youngest son of King Charles, sued Elton John, her husband David Furnish, and stars Sadie Frost and Liz Hurley last year, saying that they were responsible for a racist attack that killed the son of publicist Doreen Lawrence.
What is being said about the newspaper group
In October of 2022, Prince Harry’s law company, Hamlins, made a number of accusations against the newspaper group.
Among these charges were putting listening devices in people’s cars and homes, hiring private detectives, and hiring people to listen to and record people’s private phone calls without their knowledge.